Exciting Fletcher Steps Update!


Great news- We are 90% funded and have been cleared by OMS to go to Language school so that we can start school August 24th! We leave NC on Monday August 15th. Please continue to pray for all the details to be worked out as well as the remaining 10% to come in before we leave. Pray specifically for more people to partner with us so that we can depart with our support account at full strength for the journey ahead.  We need about 20 more faith promises at $25 a month or just 10 more at $50 and we will be fully funded!  #thankful #oursupportersrock #cantdothiswithoutyou!

One response to “Exciting Fletcher Steps Update!”

  1. Can’t tell ya how thrilled we are for you guys!! Yay God!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: